Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung z fold 3

(Topic created on: 29-12-2021 03:27 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options
Just got his phone today vodafone was really great dpd next day delivery its something to get used to with the screen but I am in love with this phone so much extremely happy with my upgrade.
I am trying to claim for the watch but it does not have vodafone on the list of suppliers even tho vodafone did say I could claim which is really odd any suggestions at all ? Been trying to contact vodafone but the queue is huge do i contact samsung?. I managed to claim the starter kit fine any help will be great thanks 
12 REPLIES 12
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
When on the samsung members page
Try clicking on the benefits link at the top of the page or vouchers and see if Anything is listed showing there
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi just checked nothing there I may leave a couple of days see if it updates with vodafone thanks
0 Likes
Louise2101
First Poster
Options
I also am trying to claim the watch and vodafone online chat is useless
0 Likes
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@bluace 

Try https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/watch4/en-GB 

From.....

Individual participants must complete the online claim form in the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app pre-installed and Company Participants must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/watch4 to upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must Claim between 0-60 days of purchase. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 4 claims per household) and a maximum of 100 claims per company participant. See www.samsung.com/uk/offer/watch4 for full Promotion terms.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
Its a bit of a joke aint it really
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
Hi just tried nothing you click on that and vodafone does not show up but all and pretty much everyone else does I will message samsung and see wat they say etc
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @bluace  Vodafone is on the list now anyway  if purchased within the qualifying period.    It is displayed here  https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/watch4/en-GB/qualifying 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

bluace
Voyager
Options
Brilliant thank you so so much just done it now 😀 thanks again
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@bluace  Glad it is sorted 😀

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.