Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Z Fold 3 Shipping Early!!

(Topic created on: 19-08-2021 08:01 PM)
inwardnoise
Navigator
Options
Hi all 

Had a email early to say my Z Fold 3 is shipped and will arrive tomorrow😁😁 mega excited now so check your emails as seems they've shipped them all a week early for us, would imagine the Flip 3 customers have had the same👌👌
51 REPLIES 51
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Not surprised since the S20 series is apparently getting a new features update that the fold 3 runs out of the box.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Or they could be shipping just the accessories. Who knows.
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
When are we getting these new features on the s20 series and what are the features please
0 Likes
christianlowe
Navigator
Options
Same for me. Glad I got a decent case ordered early for when it arrives 😊
inwardnoise
Navigator
Options
Definitely the phone has had 3 email from Samsung and DPD 🤣
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@leicesterMan  You can see 3.1.1 features on the Fold 3 here https://www.sammyfans.com/2021/08/13/official-samsung-one-ui-3-1-1-features/  

It has now been announced other devices will now not receive 3.1.1 , however some of the enhancements will come with a software upgrade.  The S20 series first in line and started rolling out 17 August (though not sure why this is the case), S21 series 25  August and Note 20  shortly afterwards.  https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-3-1-1-enhancements 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Luez
Pathfinder
Options
I also had email saying my fold 3 will arrive tomorrow x
Pete4Sam
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone ordered only the phone though ? Rumour has it it could be just the cases ...a week early just seems to good to be true , but hope it is !
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We know that people can't wait to get their hands on their Galaxy ZFold 3 or Galaxy Z Flip3, so we've started shipping them out early 😁

You'll receive a text message and email from the courier and us with an early  delivery date, if you can't accept the delivery due to the change of date, there will be instructions so that you can amend it. The delivery will need to take place at the address of your initial order

@inwardnoise and @Luez, we can't wait for you to get yours - please let us know all about your unboxing and first impressions! Have you previously owned a Fold or Flip?  What's the first thing you're going to try out?