Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung you are absolutely trash

(Topic created on: 19-10-2022 01:15 AM)
virtualpull123
First Poster
Options

I have the Galaxy Z Fold 3 since launch.

Pre ordered the thing for >$2k. Two thousand ***** dollars for a smart phone. It better be good!

~9-10months later, the internal screen protector starts falling off. I also accidentally cracked my external display. So I checked the Z Fold warranty information. Oh cool, apparently there's this Z premier service ***** that covers 1 time screen replacement and screen protector replacement. There's also on-site service.

Cool, so I call the hotline and explained that I needed an onsite screen replacement. The agent doesn't even know ANYTHING about this Z premier service ***** that was all over Samsung's website. I called multiple times hoping to get a better agent, and each ***** time I got a different answer. One said there's no such thing as on site service, the other said yeah there's onsite service but its chargeable, and finally I got one that said onsite service was FREE! Hooray! Guess what? Now they wanted 500 different information from me. IMEI, model number, purchase date, my personal information,even asked me to email them the official pre-order receipt and a bunch of other irrelevant *****.  Ok, screw that. I'll go to a third party mobile repair store and pay for a new screen. So basically that whole z premier thing is complete BS, and all their customer service agents are ***** that provide contradicting information.

Also something that really p****d me off this week -  the *****y video editor app corrupted my videos. I was trying to trim a video I had taken, and selected save as copy. Guess what, it did save the trimmed video as a new copy, but it also destroyed the original. The original video is gone, and there's only audio now for the trimmed part. What the f?

Samsung, you are absolute trash. Your employees are *****.

9 REPLIES 9
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Perhaps you would be better off contacting the Community in the U.S.
If you are more specific about your questions, you may get the resolution to the issues you are looking for.
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us

Here in the EU community, the warranty and insurance will have a different process
Hope you get it all resolved quickly
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Think about laughing on a whatsapp VN and forgetting to send. Now you got to laugh again
0 Likes
Tiredofgetting
Pioneer
Options

I'm going on my 2nd screen protector going bad in the last year and a 1/2.

Samsung is blatantly ignoring their customers.

I don't know how I'm gonna pay another $500 for my 2nd screen protector knowing that in just a few months it will happen again.

N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Stay away from folds the tech isn't truly ready for real world usage to many variables at play

yeah we can fold 300,000 times wow if the screens start falling apart within few months of use what god are 300k fk them stick with notes wicked phones
0 Likes
Dayeday4
First Poster
Options

Hello,I don't know how I can post something similar to your problem being that Samsung don't want to hear anymore problems with their screen like you experienced!sorry for the problems!my is similar to your and I can't figure out how a phone cost so much money and it isn't worth anything!I quess I'm going to go on the trustpilots website so the problem is read in plain English and I don't have to sign up or find a way to post a problem with their phone on their own website when it's hard enough to begin with!so If you Samsung is looking at this I want you to know that you can't make it any harder for paying customers to post reviews on your website!

trashphones123
First Poster
Options
I agree these phones are trash, on my second trash Samsung now and is definitely my last. Had s21 nothing but headach, currently got fold 2 since release and is a bigger piece of ***** phone. Advice to anyone considering a android phone, buy an iPhone a more superior phone as well as customer service is better. Samsung customer service are retarded and look for any excuse not to honour warranty. Trash trash trash
0 Likes
trashphones123
First Poster
Options
Willing to swap galaxy fold 2 for a iPhone 13mini
0 Likes
AJmilne
First Poster
Options

Samsung are ***** I got Samsung A14 it is a bull**** phone get 2 cups and rope before you get a Samsung

0 Likes
Jimbo84
Journeyman
Options

Totally agree with you. I bought a garbage called galaxy A34. New device. Lagging all the time and the worst experience ever. Last time buying their trashes,  I'm done

0 Likes