Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung won't repair my phone

(Topic created on: 08-11-2022 07:33 PM)
Arkadiusz33
Explorer
Options

I already sent my Zfold3 for service two times and it was returned with no fault found. Now I sen't it for the 3rd time and I provided photos and videos of problems I'm experiencing.

Samsung service won't aknowledge my problem and is trying to send it back again with no fault found. I already spent hours writing emails and chatting with representatives and they only bounce me between departments.

I suspect that samsung is trying to weasel out of this repair and just hopes that they can drag it until my warranty expires.

I been buying samsung products for over decade (smartphones, tablets, watches, dryer, washing machine) and this is last time.

Samsung you lost a loyal customer !

9 REPLIES 9
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What faults or issues are you experiencing?
Maybe someone here can help with some advice.
Have you tried seeking advice from elsewhere
Trouble is that if the fault is not apparent in testing, then it can be difficult to diagnose.
Sometimes you need the fault to occur to pinpoint the cause. Especially if its software based as variable factors come in to play, like apps or themes the can adversely effect the phones performance.
0 Likes
Arkadiusz33
Explorer
Options

Random reboots, services stop working, samsung keyboard stopped working forcing me to do hard reset, google services won't work (can't access play store, maps etc).  
The thing is that after factory reset phone works fine for about a week. I explained it many times but samsung support won't listen, they will only answer to parts of my email which are comfortable to them and completely ignore my pledge for help with repair. All they are interested in is to perform their "quality checks" and sent it back with no fault found.

Samsung has already tried this poor excuse about apps. This time before sending it to service I ONLY installed genuine google and microsoft apps. All these apps work fine on every other android device I have so there no excuse. 

Davemcmahon1
Journeyman
Options
Surely if the device has been sent away for repair and as the user said they provided photos and videos then the 'repair' team would experience the same issue if they actually spent more than 5mins looking at it. Samsung do only reply to parts of the complaint from their script. They don't care. £1600 is in their pocket!
keith30
Maestro
Options
Don't buy the fold or flips in future then
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think it is the Samsung repair partner, but they represent Samsung so it is Samsung fault.

I had the same issue with my ZFOLD3 random reboots, hard resets constantly to keep going, repair centre sent it back, I call when it shipped asking is it fixed, got some nonsense story about the USB board being replaced, when I received it the worksheet had nothing listed at all.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
WhiteKitten1
Pioneer
Options
Get ZFold 4, Zfold/flip3s get problems
0 Likes
KeithGe
First Poster
Options

Consider yourself lucky then. My Fold3 developed a hairline crack in the fold. I've had it less than a year and Samsung wants to charge me $400 to fix a phone still under warranty. I too have been a Samsung user for quite a while (Still have my Rugby and S7 as they both still work) but this Fold ***** is just not worth the price.

Arkadiusz33
Explorer
Options

If anyone want to see screenshots and videos I'm experiencing:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/for-samsung-support-who-cannot-open-google-...

I had to post it on forum because samsung support "couldn't open any external links"

0 Likes
Zak Shah
Apprentice
Options

Bought a brand new Fold 4 phone 2 months back. I took care of it like a baby .Never dropped it. All of a sudden my phone did not open open flat. I shipped them and they claim there was a damage and it is not under warranty. That is just ridiculous. I must have called them 20 times and asked them to talk to supervisor and they never return call. By the way they are asking for $600 to fix it. Worst phone and worst customer service. I will switch to apple who treat people fairly.

0 Likes