Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung wallet

(Topic created on: 31-12-2022 11:58 AM)
Richardc10
Student
Options
All I ever get is "connection error"
Tried uninstall and reinstalling both via galaxy store and play store without success. 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Richardc10. Have you been encountering a "connection error" message on Samsung Wallet ever since getting your phone, or has this been showing up after installing another app or software update?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

0 Likes
Richardc10
Student
Options
Since I got my new phone
0 Likes
Richardc10
Student
Options
I have tried installing the software from both Google play and Samsung store, powering off before opening the app. Restarting the phone. Tried to open in safe mode but the app is unavailable on safe mode.
0 Likes
Richardc10
Student
Options
Also tried deleting the cache from the app.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I see. Firstly, I'd recommend clearing the cache of the Samsung Wallet app:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

If this does not resolve the issue, @Richardc10, please consult the thread I've linked below and ensure that your network provider has sent you a UK model of your phone:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-wallet-quot-connection-error-quot/t...

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Richardc10 

Are you able to use Google Pay / Google Wallet in the interim  ?

I appreciate your wanting Samsung Pay / Samsung Wallet.

This maybe a region issue / grey imported phone issue or your bank isn't supporting that option now.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Richardc10
Student
Options
I am trying to use the Samsung curve payment card. Doesn't work with Google play. Is there any way I can get a firmware update to change my phone csc code to British. It is currently on eux
0 Likes
Richardc10
Student
Options
Is there any way of changing the csc code on my phone. It shows a oxm and eux where I believe it should be btu?
0 Likes