Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Upgrade Programme Issues/Care+

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 08:21 PM)
inwardnoise
Navigator
Options
Hi all,

Has anyone successfully upgraded to the Z Fold 3 on the upgrade programme and has got the free 1 year Samsung Care+ with it?

I log in to the upgrade lounge pick phone colour etc and it adds it to basket fine same with the free bundle there offering, gives then option to click Samsung Care+ when you do can add either the 1 year FREE or the 2 year at £189 if you try either and add just states something went wrong. Now I've rang about this a few times and they seem to think is a issue and state it'll be sorted in next 24 hours but almost week later still exists. Really want to get mine and wife's pre ordered but obviously want the year free on both phones with them being £1600, any thoughts or ideas or anyone else I can contact about it as times running out to get the Care+ for free.

Thanks👍 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for letting us know about this, @inwardnoise.  

We are investigating in a small number of instances why the free 1 year Samsung Care+ is not being added to the basket for Upgrade Programme members like yourself who are pre-ordering the Z Fold3 or Z Flip3

We can confirm that you will get this cover as a pre-order customer you will receive this offering. You can:

1. Process your order without this in your basket and register for the cover manually at https://www.samsungcareplus.com
  2. Await the update from Samsung to process your order in the basket so this is covered. 

More information about promotions for pre-order customers can be found here

We have seen you join the wider discussion in this thread about this, so will lock this thread so as to centralise our updates on this topic. 

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Gilbs1
Pioneer
Options
I went the trade in route on Saturday and had no issues with the free Care +
inwardnoise
Navigator
Options
Purchasing as a new customer let's you add its just when doing it through the samsung upgrade programme there's a issue amongst a few other issues 😅😅
0 Likes
Solution
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for letting us know about this, @inwardnoise.  

We are investigating in a small number of instances why the free 1 year Samsung Care+ is not being added to the basket for Upgrade Programme members like yourself who are pre-ordering the Z Fold3 or Z Flip3

We can confirm that you will get this cover as a pre-order customer you will receive this offering. You can:

1. Process your order without this in your basket and register for the cover manually at https://www.samsungcareplus.com
  2. Await the update from Samsung to process your order in the basket so this is covered. 

More information about promotions for pre-order customers can be found here

We have seen you join the wider discussion in this thread about this, so will lock this thread so as to centralise our updates on this topic.