Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UK website (something went wrong)

(Topic created on: 29-08-2022 02:16 PM)
Mallone
Navigator
Options
Hi,

I've been on Samsung's UK website since last night trying to purchase the Z Fold 4 and each time I receive the "something went wrong" error message. 

I initially tried paying with Samsung Pay (which is linked to by debit card) and when that failed I tried paying with my debit card which has failed numerous times. I have more than sufficient funds in my account. Why is this happening?

Also, I've tried switching to the Chrome browser from the Samsung browser too but still no luck.
8 REPLIES 8
Mallone
Navigator
Options
Samsung customer support were only able to say that I should clear the browser cache. I tried that and it still didn't work.

I give up now.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Make sure your browser is not blocking cookies, location etc as some sites need it for certain transactions to go through.
Mallone
Navigator
Options
After all that hassle I decided to give up and buy a few hundred quid worth of clothes and a new screen protector for my Fold 3, which I'll now keep for another year. I just need to renew my Samsung Care Plus cover. Thanks for the help though.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Obviously good idea to check cookies/location not being blocked.  In the event of these problems  if  these checks fine and  if clearing cache does not solve issue, try another browser and /or device. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Mallone
Navigator
Options
I tried it all, mate.
0 Likes
FOXY10
Navigator
Options
the Samsung UK site is not optimized at all ... so, it just sucks
jma78b
Journeyman
Options

It's been doing that to me too since Thursday.  I tried Chrome and Safari and it works for a bit then goes again.  I will try clearing browser. This issue happens whether using laptop or phone 😞 

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
😂 Boys and girls.. It works perfectly with iPhone.... When I used Samsung phone, Samsung browser to buy Samsung watch... It didn't work.. So immediately I used iPhone.. It worked perfectly... I thought what a sad irony
0 Likes