Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung terrible customer service .Failed to resolve disputed inwarranty repair

(Topic created on: 21-04-2021 09:00 PM)
DocMid
Apprentice
Options

I am utterly disappointed the way a valued customer is being treated by Samsung. Bought fold 2 under the impression of 24months warranty.  But less tha 2 weeks it folding broke . Booked my inwarranty repair. Dpd kept it for 15 days return without repairing it. 2nd time they unfairly slapped me with a invoice more than 500quid . After expending 1799£ for the item you expect me to pay for its repair on top of your the most expensive product. Which was clearly not fit for purpose. When you spent exponentially you expect it to be robust &  last years. While it didnt even last a month. What's the point of charging for a device which is of poor quality as compare to cheap phone. My husband spent 100 quid on his handset and he is happy and content unlike me. Samsung not ready to own up but shying away from its responsibility by putting blame on the customer. That's how you treat your customer. Complained but the manager was so rude and cold and was repeating the same thing over and over the same statement like a robot. There was no empathy at all whatsoever. I made a blunder by directly buying from them. Now they are taking advantage of lack of third party. Its been 5 months they ve left me high and dry. I expect them to repair my phone or refund my money. I m loosing faith in Samsung. Despicable customer service.

11 REPLIES 11
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Take them to small claims court
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How did the phone break and what were Samsung 's reasons when they refused the repair?
DocMid
Apprentice
Options
That's what I am planning to do now. I didnt expect them to treat their customer like that. Totally disappointed.
DocMid
Apprentice
Options
The phone itself is not broke it's fully working. Bottom part of folding hinge is not functioning properly making unfolding half way.
0 Likes
George1988
Voyager
Options
I personally would not buy a folding tablet, and this fold 2 is extremely expensive not to mention that the folding technology itself is not really well developed even though Samsung advertises otherwise. 🤔
DocMid
Apprentice
Options
Exactly I fell for their advertisement and claim. I am regretting every bit of it now. It's a big company and the way they ve dealt with me is just appalling. Not ready to mediate or meet mid way. They think they can rip off their customer during pandemic. Gnarly !
George1988
Voyager
Options
Can you ask them to refund your money back?
DocMid
Apprentice
Options
I requested them to either in warranty repair or refund it۔ unfortunately it fell on deaf ears ۔

George1988
Voyager
Options
Ahh.. What a shame