Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Recycle: Iphone12 for Flip3 bit of help

(Topic created on: 18-08-2021 09:51 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options

Hi wandering if anyone can help ? Still thinking of getting the flip 3 through very and I noticed an additional £250 on top of the trade in value , I have a iPhone 12 atm but was wandering if anyone has done the same as they have a list of phones but the iPhone 12 is not on there, so I am thinking it maybe still newish to trade in I have emailed but they don’t reply with a straight answer just says will take this to the right team to look at. Be great if they did then I no my mind is made up cheers guys if anyone can let me know would be much appreciated 😌

6 REPLIES 6
alba0266
Explorer
Options
Not sure about the additional £250 but the 12 is showing as available to trade in at £550.Screenshot_20210818-215753_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options

Yea which is through the samsung site which is a great deal but I want to see if I can do it through very an samsung recycle  and then if they would accept the 12 with the £250 on top of the trade value on Samsung recycle which is £480 which will be a better deal for me that’s why I haven’t done it through the samsung shop yet if that makes sense? 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As far as I'm aware Samsung would give you a price on one or the other to reduce the cost of the new phone.

If a person is thinking of going through another dealer then please check their Terms and Conditions carefully.

Also take into account that the trade in  / recycle offer is based on what you indicate that the phone is like.

Once they acquire hands on with the phone and assess it they may reassess their initial quotation.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

bluace
Voyager
Options

Hi I am just worried as the 12 ain’t listed but I think u are right I will see what they say in the email too , if the samsung online shop do it surely the trade up team will too will save me a lot of money if they do cheers 

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Let's try and get your decision made, @bluace ! Samsungrecycle.co.uk is an official partner of Samsung. We would typically recommend this option if you simply had an unused device you wanted to safely dispose of or if you were a new Samsung Upgrade Customer as an option to trade in.

As @BandOfBrothers mentioned, both the Samsung Trade-in or Samsung Recycle will make create an estimate of the product's value based on how you report the condition of the handset. You will then send it to them and an engineer will test and check that the device meets the conditions reported. 

If you've used the Samsung Trade-In, the estimated trade-in value will come off your purchase in your basket. If the conditions do not match on inspection a surcharge will be invoiced. 

If you're using Samsung Recycle, you will be paid after the device has been sent to them and inspected. Their Terms and Conditions are here. 

I can't seem to find the additional 250 off you've mentioned but hope this has helped a bit! 

SachikoT

bluace
Voyager
Options

Hi thank you I get that bit but this is the bit I wanted to figure out but I got my answer they said it is only the phones on the list so if you have a iPhone 11 max an below they will accept the extra trade in offer but not in the iPhone 12 which is a real shame 

26A6CBCF-F612-4E9B-AD2B-F800FE5B83FC.png

0 Likes