Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Pay on Fold 3 not available?

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 04:22 PM)
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options
As above, anyone know why or best alternative? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options

Hi @Beershark, thanks for reaching out. If you're still having issues with Samsung Pay, please check if there's any software updates available on the phone, and apply the latest version if there's an update available.

After you've done this and the update has been installed, switch off Wi-Fi, and power off the phone for 20 seconds to give it a fresh start. After you've switched on the phone, enable Wi-Fi, and check if you have access to Samsung Pay. 

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Asad,

Do you know for sure if the Samsung Pay app is available on the F3?

Yes, I do have the latest sw installed.  The app isnt available in store - I have shared the link from f2 to f3, and get the message its not available in store.

0 Likes
Solution
Beershark
Pathfinder
Options

Actually, my mistake.... It wasnt pre-installed and wasnt in the Samsung store.  I found it on my F2 and sent the download link... Samsung store said not available to went to Google Play and it was there....

Crazy a Sammy app not pre-installed or in their own store.

Hypothesis1
Student
Options

Hey AsadM: I would think most people have tried absolutely everything you mention before they contact this page. I have tried all the troubleshooting you refer to and samsung pay won't download: When I open sp it askes me if I want to download it and I click yes. Then theres a message "couldn't download, try again later" = the same message all the time. There must be some direct support for this? And not only the guessing-game in different FAQ's like here. 

0 Likes