Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung pay on Flip3

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 08:56 PM)
Turguts24ultra
First Poster
Options

I just have a new flip 3 5G and I couldn't manage to find the way to make samsung pay work. Any one knows what to do???

6 REPLIES 6
Boyce67
First Poster
Options
Same here
Jayvee999
Explorer
Options
I have just spoken to them. They said I must have put my sim card in the phone after I transfered all my data using Samsung Switch. the only way around it is to reset the phone again with the sim card in or wait for a software update. I don't fancy resetting it again as it took me hours updating all my banking and card apps. They also said I wouldn't be able to register for Samsung Care until the update
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Same issue here, they're aware of the problem let's hope it's a quick fix
Members_jm1meer
Journeyman
Options

Z Fold 3 - Same problem, I tried online chat with Samsung to get it fixed, they said only one other person reported the problem. Apparently if I want it fixed I have to call some number and report it to the developers... then wait for a fix... Really, come on Samsung this is poor, I use Pay a lot. Its not exactly a budget phone so this should just work. When will it be fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I posted some feedback via the Samsung members app on Friday I think. Got a reply last night insinuating that I was using a model outside of its purchase region and asking this wasn't the case to send an email via an online form with a log file attached. Was a nightmare to fill out as it kept saying the time limit for filling it out had expired after only a few minutes. Then it complained that the log file they had requested was above the100mb limit for attachments! It was around 132mb in size I had to zip it my files first. Which caused the form to time out again.
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We're sorry to hear that you've had some issues starting up with Samsung Pay. We hope you're all set up but will share the tips from another thread! 

1. Turn off your phone (this will trigger any available updates to be prompted to you) 
  2. Turn your phone back on
  3. Check for Software Updates in Settings 
  4. Turn off WiFi
  5. Uninstall and reinstall Samsung Pay

To make sure we're connecting experiences here, I just want to direct you to the conversation on this topic here and will lock this thread.

0 Likes