Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung not cancelling my pre-order...

(Topic created on: 17-08-2022 06:13 PM)
Ns5x
Apprentice
Options

I pre-ordered the Fold4 and then realised I have a student discount and can get 15% off 🤦‍♂️ But the 'cancel order' button disappeared suspiciously quickly after 2 days. I contacted support via chat and they said they're cancelling it - that was 4 days ago, and it still showing in my orders. I contacted them since and told me there's nothing they can do and can't give me any updates or confirmation that its actually being cancelled! Has anyone done this before, if so how long did it take? 4 days for something so simple seems crazy!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
CarlH
Options

Hey @Ns5x. It would be best to contact the Online Shop Team directly regarding this on 03307267467. Hope you get this sorted. 

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I ordered Watch 5 pro, 10 minutes after the unpack event, paid online etc, then went back on Friday (one day after) and cancelled, I received my money back on Monday
Mean time, reordered Watch 5 Pro Lte.
Noted in my account, money has gone and Samsung account says delivery on or after 26th of August

Obviously they are making lots of profit by keeping everyone's money in Samsung bank account well before delivery 😁