Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung lost my phone!!!

(Topic created on: 17-10-2022 09:56 AM)
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

I don't know where to turn anymore. Samsung support sent a Return Label, I sent my phone back. DPD delivered the return to Samsung warehouse and after that, they lost it. I opened the case, for more than 2 months I have been paying for a phone that was sent 2 months ago to Samsung. Investigation is underway, nothing can be solved!! Where else can I turn?

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

My story with the lost phone is over. For 3 months, Samsung support and 2 different Managers could not find my phone, although all the details was on the Return Label.
Finally today it was returned back to me, without visible damage. Although the box suffered a little.
It is because of such cases that the attitude and trust towards Samsung is changing.
I'm not sure, but most likely the next phone will be from another manufacturer. Thanks to everyone who supported me. :))))

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
KevP79
Voyager
Options
If you paid using a credit card contact your credit card provider explain the situation and ask to invoke a section 75 payment protection dispute.

Alternatively speak to SS customer service on the phone (rather than email) and have them chase it up until its resolved, try to be polite you may have more success with the SS-rep this way.
(I imagine they get a lot of stress from disgruntled customers with them being first [in] line support, A little kindness can go a long way)

In any event I wish you the best of luck!
I hope you get it sorted.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have Samsung officially confirmed they have lost the phone @BarikUK  ?

Have DPD confirmed they delivered it too ?

What have they advised to what's happening.

May I ask what method your using to pay for the phone as they may have contingency plans in place for this type of scenario.

If your paying by a card then check with the card issuer for support as well as your bank if relevant.

It's awful that your stuck in this situation however Samsung have a duty of care to resolve this.

I had a similar situation not too long ago where I sent a phone , phone case and free earbuds back and unfortunately they couldn't locate the phone case which was in the same box do the whole refund was put on hold for a phone case 🤔

After emailing the Samsung Online Support Team and then emulating this further Samsung eventually refunded the whole order , although this was a slow process as replies do seem to be occasionally slow from Samsung.

Please let us know how you get on.

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎  🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

All payments go through Klarna. Samsung didn't even freeze payment while the investigation was underway.
From the evidence I have an Email from Samsung, with a Return Label. Photo confirmation from DPD with a successful return. But there is no confirmation of receipt of the return from Samsung. That's the problem!

0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
As soon as you sent the return, you should have reported it to Klarna via the app. Samsung cannot freeze the payment. Klarna does.
0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
How? No options in Klarna app...
0 Likes
Solution
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

My story with the lost phone is over. For 3 months, Samsung support and 2 different Managers could not find my phone, although all the details was on the Return Label.
Finally today it was returned back to me, without visible damage. Although the box suffered a little.
It is because of such cases that the attitude and trust towards Samsung is changing.
I'm not sure, but most likely the next phone will be from another manufacturer. Thanks to everyone who supported me. :))))

0 Likes