Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung ... I want my phone back!

(Topic created on: 03-02-2023 06:04 PM)
Daniel T
First Poster
Options

I have a Z Fold 4 that just stopped working. (won't turn on)
I took it to local repair shop and they said I need to mail it in to Samsung repair.

I got a mail in label and took it to UPS.
Samsung fixed my phone relatively fast, shipped it out.
Unfortunately, not sure how, they managed to mix and match my Old and New Address ... 😕 

Correct Street wrong City and Zip code.
I called Samsung to get the address corrected, Support Guy tells me 24 hours I will get a call back.
Nothing. I need to call back again, by now Samsung has my phone, Tracking shows delivered in Dallas, TX.
I ask when it will get shipped out, 24 hours I will get a call back. Nothing.
I call back later the week, same statement, 24 hours, nothing (don't tell ppl you will get a call back if you can't manage to call them back!)

Today I called and as usual they put me on hold and they talk to the repair center.
He comes back and said because of bad weather UPS has not picked up the packages (legit and I have no problems with that)
I asked if I can get a tracking number and he said no because UPS has not been called ... 
That is backwards, you create a Shipping label and then call ups for pickup.
So i asked to speak to the repair center and he looked at the case and said that there is a escalated investigation request in to locate my phone ... wtf that is a different story I just got just 5 minutes ago!

So what is going on?
Samsung has my phone in Dallas, TX nor for 8 Business Days and does not manage to mail by phone back?
Its repaired already just needs a new label 😕

next steps will be a report to BBB?
Any suggestions?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Daniel T 

Sorry to hear you are having problems.

However, this is the European section of the forums. You may receive more advice and help in the U.S. section, here...

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Fold/bd-p/Gethelp-galaxy-fold

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Daniel T 

I can appreciate how frustrating this must be for you.

All you want is your phone back which is a reasonable ask !

The information on the different departments systems may differ so don't try to get too upset about what your being told by the different Samsung departments.

Concentrate on getting that important tracking information from the relevant Samsung Department that gets the phone back to you.

I think most understand that things can go wrong occasionally, and then it's how the company **bleep** things right that instills confidence back into the product and company.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes