Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 / Flip 4 One UI 6.0 (Android 14) Update

(Topic created on: 24-11-2023 03:09 AM)
SamSpecter
Explorer
Options

[Update: Jan 10, 2024]

The stable One UI 6.0 update for the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 is available in many regions, including Korea, India, Europe, and the US.

If you haven't received it yet, wait a few days, as the rollout can take a few days to complete.

Go to Settings > Software update > Download and install to check for updates.

Check out the Galaxy Z Fold 4, Flip 4 One UI 6 update tracker for more details.

Go to solution
88 REPLIES 88
nedzad1
Explorer
Options

Why is there no update yet?

Members_he8LyFe
Student
Options

Can't wait 😉

0 Likes
mugsie
Journeyman
Options
Samsung ur ***** 11th dec and still no android 14 yet other phones in uk have it us flip/fold people buy these high end phones and yet were last to get upgrade any chance of fixing google play service updates aswell cmon samsung pull ur finger out
Members_ywBsZyL
First Poster
Options

Same Problem why i buy a high prize Phone thats exactly the same like the New Model and the Update rolls out last month. Thinking to use the Phone as a cutting Board.

0 Likes
Members_N9AJ9J3
Apprentice
Options

2D7H2lz.gif

 

0 Likes
nedzad1
Explorer
Options

original.gif

0 Likes
shallowkal
First Poster
Options
Sat here with a completely bricked fold 4 due to one ui 5.1.1. No wifi no bluetooth no audio, cant make or receive calls, inside screen doesnt work. Sat here with a 2000 pound text message device waiting to see if 6.0 fixes it.
0 Likes
nedzad1
Explorer
Options

How long will we have to wait for Android 16 that Samsung promised for the Fold 4? Even longer in a group of other devices?

0 Likes
Members_he8LyFe
Student
Options

I had a similar problem, after trying all suggestons I could find from Samsung, I sent it to service and now it works fine. It was still under warranty.

0 Likes
mugsie
Journeyman
Options
Hey Mr Samsung weres my upgrade u ok blowin ur own trumpet bout all these mid range phones gettin android 14 while all us flip/fold people get shoved to the back of the queue have u forgot about us its a joke will never buy another high range phone again just shows how rubbish samsung are