Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy z fold 3 screen protector

(Topic created on: 11-07-2022 01:29 PM)
Members_y81P3jD
First Poster
Options

My Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 centre screen protector has started to lift at the top centre, a common issue I hear. Samsung havebsaid that this was a feee added extra and not covered under any warranty. Has anyone had this screen protector replaced, and how much were you charged?

UK  BASED

5 REPLIES 5
Tiger92
Journeyman
Options

following thread for updates as I am also in the same boat and having scoured these forums seems like many people are having major issues with Samsung not honouring warranty due to loopholes and what not

0 Likes
Members_OWwuW67
Apprentice
Options

Seems that there are a few threads on this whether it relates to the flip or the fold Samsung are ducking out of any responsibility. I have been told the screen protector is not covered under warranty - how can this be correct when it is factory fitted & some have been replaced? Need to get Matt Allwright on the case! 

0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

In this instance, it is recommended that you reach out to our Help Desk directly to enquire about arranging the screen protector replacement through an authorized Samsung Support Centre. If you have a Samsung Care+ policy then please have your policy number to hand when you get in touch.  

https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/samsung-care-plus/ 

Lp23
First Poster
Options

I have been Samsung user for atleast 10 years.

With the zflip 3 purchased last Christmas and been happy with it

But customer service is really bad

I have been chatting with a rep and said I am not happy with the options he provided  as the warranty supposed to cover because it is not even a year over . He just closed the chat and left 

And I see in this forum lot of people had similar issues with customer service. I never expected this type of service 

Members_OWwuW67
Apprentice
Options

I have reached out to the service desk however like others have said they are of no help & actually changed their response part way through the chat from advising to take to a service centre (which is not convenient) then when challenged saying the screen protector was an 'accessory' and not covered. I have asked to speak with a manager & still waiting! Really disappointed as also brought an expensive TV & sound system form you - was looking to purchase Washer & Dryer but definitely will go elsewhere now due to poor customer service.

0 Likes