Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy z flip 4 size 512gb

(Topic created on: 23-01-2023 03:30 PM)
nkenny
First Poster
Options
When should I expect this phone to be out?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It's available on Samsung website, think the 512gb was exclusive to Samsung only. I could be wrong though.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you checking on Samsungs own ship site or via a Network or Independent @nkenny  ?

On the Samsung UK Online Shop Site that particular model is available  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-z/ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I gave up waiting and worse at the time only the 128GB was available in blue, but i have a One Drive Premium account, just need to ensure every few months offload them off the device and just keep the OneDrive versions, as they can be linked via the Samsung gallery.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes