Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung fold4

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 07:04 PM)
jase1986
Pioneer
Options
Hello 👋 

I'm thinking of getting a fold4 but I'm concerned if the fold will give up sooner than it says it should I know it hasn't been out for very long for the real test but it's a lot of money to spend or do I just go for the s22 ultra
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Ramunexoxo
First Poster
Options
If ur that unsure the s22 ultra would be a good choice, but either choice up to u
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
All I can say after owing a few folding phones
I've not had any issues with them
Only thing that happened was on the Fold 3, the screen protector was starting to lift in a tiny area.
Simple enough to replace if I kept it.
So far the Fold 4 is brilliant
keith30
Maestro
Options
Just wait till the S23 is out if your unsure. There's always faults with the screens on folds and flips so I'd wait and get value for your money as there are both expensive.
jase1986
Pioneer
Options
Is it worth the money as I really do want one it's just worried that it will get to the point where it won't open fully after 3-6 months down the line
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The phones are a lot more durable than you may think.
During the research and development stage, a lot of testing is done to ensure things like the hinges last as long as possible.
If you are thinking and not sure. If you have a Samsung Experience Store near you, pop in and check out the device.
For me personally, I'm really enjoying my experience with mine
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @jase1986 

It comes down to which form factor you like and what your usage is.

I have the Fold³ and the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra which are two very different phones.

The Fold³ internal screen is awesome for media consumption.

Watching YouTube etc and films on that screen is a joy.

However the battery is powering x3 displays so it can deplete faster depending on what your doing.

The Fold⁴ has the same battery capacity but from what I've read looks to be better optimised.

The look from people around me when I unfold the phone says it all 👀 

My Samsung Galaxy s²² is my daily driver, and is a true workhorse with it still being nice to view YouTube on etc.

I prefer how my sPen is housed inside the phone.

New phone's are upcoming especially the s²³ series.

I'd suggest to visit a Samsung Experience Store or a Highstreet Store that has working retail demo models on display to get hands on.

About all enjoy the journey  😎

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "