Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung fold

(Topic created on: 22-11-2021 08:59 AM)
Xxcooperwomanx3
First Poster
Options
Had my phone 4 days now..Bit disappointed that battery really drains.its not as clear.Im a pogo player the fgrapgics seem very poor

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Xxcooperwomanx3: I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. If your Fold is only 4 days old then it will still be learning your usage to optimise itself accordingly, so you should begin to see an improvement in your battery life over the coming weeks. In the meantime, please head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Tap on the graph, and check the list of apps and features to see if anything is using an abnormal amount of battery. From here, tap on any relevant apps > Limit Usage, and place them in Sleeping or Deep Sleeping Apps to limit the background usage. I also recommend attempting the steps below to improve your overall battery life.

- Shut down all background apps when not in use via the Recent Apps button
- Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby Device Scanning > Off
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth when not in use
- Head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode > On, and check the additional options below
- Go back and select More Battery Settings > Adaptive Battery > On > Enhanced Processing > Off.

0 Likes
Xxcooperwomanx3
First Poster
Options
I have tried these solutions.Still havi g the issues.100% this morning now I have13% left😪
0 Likes