Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung flip 5 oneui 6

(Topic created on: 27-11-2023 02:46 PM)
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
All Samsung budget phones getting oneui 6 by now and the flip 5 is still being ignored shocking by Samsung 
11 REPLIES 11
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's not being ignored
Eligible devices are undergoing Beta software testing.
I should imagine it would out fairly soon now
0 Likes
Piper123
Black Belt 
Options
Not being ignored.

Still being worked on. Surely you would prefer a more stable, bug free version than a rushed effort that bricks your device?

Remember that the Flip and Fold have more unique software and hardware and thus may require more work on an update.
0 Likes
Options
You got to bear in mind that the flip will need extra work on it, like piperdog says better late than buggy
keith30
Maestro
Options
Hey, I have a S22ultra and I still haven't received it yet in the UK so stop your moaning and all the complaints. It's not really that exciting anyway what with some of the bugs causing problems to some.
0 Likes
WBENSTOCK
Voyager
Options
Not moaning at all spend over £1000 on a smartphone for Samsung to take forever to release new software ....
Joeeye
Black Belt 
Options
It's moaning whether you spend £1 or £1m. Software isn't like cooking, you can't put an exact time on when it'll get done and nor should you, lest you want some rushed buggy mess.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@WBENSTOCK 

There have been numerous releases worldwide for Android 14, One Ui 6.0, over the last few days for the Flip5 international model, F731B, and some U.S.A. locked devices, F731U, during this staged roll-out by Samsung. So far, it has not reached the U.K. and EU, Europe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.0
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I spent as much as you, normally Samsung have been good with the pervious updates but this is a complex one and trying to up date all the available devices at the same time they is bound to be issues along the way. You don't want to have one that's full of bugs do you? Well they are.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Just to let you know that my Z Fold 5 has received the stable release today.
So the Z Flip should start getting the update as well. If you got your phone through a network provider, then it can get delayed by them.
0 Likes