Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Flip 4 replacement hinge

(Topic created on: 30-03-2023 05:32 PM)
xxxMAZxxx
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a month old Flip 4 and I'm happy, so far, with the phone but I've acquired a scratch on the hinge which is very annoying. I know I'll have to pay myself, no issue, but how much would a replacement hinge cost? Just want to see if it's worth me getting it replaced or if I'll learn to live with it.   Rough estimate would be appreciated.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@xxxMAZxxx: Sadly I am unable to provide an estimate from this position, as this can only be done by one of our engineers as part of our repair process. If you should choose to go ahead with an inspection, then please be assured that any costs will be communicated to you prior to the service going ahead, allowing you the chance to opt out of the repair. Please be aware, however, that a service charge may still be applicable if the device is outside the 24 month warranty period. 

To arrange an inspection and repair, please follow the link below to reach out to our Help Desk via your preferred contact method.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/

xxxMAZxxx
First Poster
Options
Thanks, but I know this won't be a warranty repair as it's just a cosmetic issue. The phone is brand new and hasn't been dropped, just a scratch on the hinge from a key in my bag.
I just wondered of a ball park figure, like are we talking £100, £300, £500, etc.
0 Likes
Members_FFbFqWz
First Poster
Options

Hi 

Did you ever get a price for this? I have a similar issue. Thanks 

0 Likes
Members_Yxy7GuL
First Poster
Options

I've just had a quote for hinge and screen for £399

0 Likes