Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG Experience pop up in Crawley

(Topic created on: 13-08-2022 05:59 PM)
DVarma
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
I strolled in curious to know what it was all about and I spoke to 2 of the most professional polite knowledgeable samsung representatives and they talked me through some of the amazing new features and tech on both the flip4 and the fold4.......guys I was so taken aback at the potential for these new devices, the Samsung reps showed me some amazing features and I actually went in thinking I like the flip4 alot and I walked out in love with the fold4 LOL 😆 I teach and the capability to only carry this device to work at university is mindblowing (for those light timetable days of course), use for research looks to be workable too (however I would need some time with the device to test this out, I presume a bigger screen when folded out will definitely come in useful when looking for journal articles) I also train and teach martial arts and filming myself to enhance my training with the ability to fold the device as a stand/tripod would really really help me out IMO..... and this feature (amongst others) overall has real workable upgrades from the previous iterations of the phones which I have had and used before. With the new clean cut features, and lightweightedness ( compared to previous iterations and between the new fold and flip) both phones look to be realisticg options to carry around ( I know those with older folds will agree). 

4 REPLIES 4
Blind_Marv
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Great. Can you please tell me where in Crawley and do you know for how long. Thanks
DVarma
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
I think it's around over the weekend in Manor Royal retail park
DVarma
First Poster
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Like if you are local I'd defo recommend going in and having a little exploration they had their tablets there and I think the new galaxy book too, but I was mainly interested in the mobiles....
Blind_Marv
Navigator
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Thanks. I'm in Ifield so I'll try to get there tomorrow. Bus or cab, as my username suggests I don't drive !
0 Likes