Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Cash Promotions

(Topic created on: 16-01-2022 09:46 AM)
Kwok_1994
Journeyman
Options
Hello,

I've never claimed for a Samsung Cash Back promotion so I wondered when I receive it, does it have a expiry date to be used by? 

Thanks in advance
8 REPLIES 8
ClaudiaMM77
Explorer
Options
You better forget it. Is a scam! Really disappointed 😞
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Kwok_1994: Please be aware that you must claim your cashback within 60 days of the purchase date to avoid missing out. To find out more, please check out the link below. 

Terms - Samsung Promotions

@ClaudiaMM77: Please can you provide further details of any issues you have encountered with this promotion? 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Kwok_1994

Did you manage to claim the cashback ? 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Kwok_1994
Journeyman
Options
I received a email to confirm they are sending it to my bank but not sure if it has a use by date?
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's great news @Kwok_1994 👍

The cashback puts funds into your bank account to use at your leisure. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

ClaudiaMM77
Explorer
Options
Hi Andrew.. the whole journey was a shamble for us and not even a ceo complaint is doing anything. Nobody listens nobody is able to put right what was messed up by samsung. We are at loss not only on a cashback but for £200 on an order that we had to cancel because you sent us the wrong item and you did not know hot to resolve the situation. We sent the item back but you're refusing to issue the refund. Very disappointing.
0 Likes
SereneH
Options

We're sorry to hear that, @ClaudiaMM77. For help with your refund we'd recommend contacting the Online Shop Team. If you've tried that, please reach out to our Social Media Team who can chase it up for you: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

giphy.gif
0 Likes
ClaudiaMM77
Explorer
Options
Hi Serene. Thanks for the link but unfortunately we do already have open tickets with them. I've reached put to everyone I possibly can and I am at loss as to why it is so difficult to put it right. The social media team are giving me the same response you are. Not even a CEO complaint did anything. Seriously thinking of suing Samsung for this put of principle. I appreciate you can afford to lose a customer but we cannot afford to lose £200!
0 Likes