Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Care + - Unable to register as it says past 30 days from order despite only just receiving the email for it

(Topic created on: 25-09-2021 11:30 AM)
DomG76
Apprentice
Options

Hi when i ordered my z fold 3 there was an offer for a year's free samsung care +. I ordered the phone and took delivery but had nothing come through. Yesterday I got an email to register for the years samsung care +. I entered my details and said I couldn't register as it was past my 30 days of ordering, even though this is the only email or correspondence on how to sign up for the care +. I have been onto the online chat but hasn't lead to anything useful, and when ringing the care plus support just say we are receiving high call volumes and I can request a call back, which I haven't yet recieved (and from reading the email the offer expires 27th Sep).

Is anyone from Samsung support on here and are able to sort the Samsung care + out for my Z fold 3 please.

Thanks

Dom

10 REPLIES 10
Riggs
Student
Options
Having the same problem my self have you had any response please.

Fred
0 Likes
DomG76
Apprentice
Options
Nope nothing at all. Will keep you posted if I do. Let me know if you have any luck too.
0 Likes
Riggs
Student
Options
OK will do 👍
0 Likes
Hartsideman
Journeyman
Options
The very same issue here , surely a company this size can sort out this problem
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try going through the help section on here.
It gives you a calendar to pick a date.
My post on this forum may help.
https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/don-t-forget-to-register-free-samsung-care/...

I found it much easier than trying to go through the email link
Hartsideman
Journeyman
Options

why thank you sir i have literally just registered on day 30 using your help .. they sure do not want to make this easy do they ???

DomG76
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for this but my issue us the email I recieved yesterday was the first email I had to advise how to register for the Samsung care which I recieved after the 30 days to register my device.
0 Likes
maxo9
First Poster
Options
Hey, I have the exact same issue, did yours get solved ?
0 Likes
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options

This sucks! I am still waiting for my replacement fold 3 to be delivered and obviously it has now past one month since I placed the pre order. If I can't get the free care + I think I will just ask for a refund instead.   

0 Likes