Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung care plus insurer problem: Allianz or Assurant?

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 11:28 AM)
oliverrrrr
First Poster
Options

Hi community members,

I ordered my z fold 4 about 2 months ago with a Samsung care plus service, and I didn't have a close look at the email sent from Samsung care plus.

So I had a look today. The email was from Assurant so I intended to check my coverage on Assurant's website, but Assurant doesn't have any information about my Samsung care plus service.

oliverrrrr_0-1670152862312.png

So I tried to check my coverage on Allianz and found my insurance with Allianz😂.

I have this consideration because I received the email from Assurant, but the actual insurance provider is Allianz.

The picture below was the email from Assurant (with all personal info covered)

oliverrrrr_1-1670153188661.png

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have the same cover for my Fold4, think they all offer policies via 3rd or 4th parties, proof is really when it comes to claim.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
Allianz are the insurers and assurant the repairer, Samsung customers don't seem to have much luck with them but my bank also provides the same cover using assurant and I've claimed for damage to my S7 Edge, S21 ultra and Oppo find X3 neo, have only had one issue with my s21 ultra when they broke the 3x telephoto lense during repair and used the wrong back panel, after a quick call a brand new phone was sent out the next day, the experience I've had has been perfect albeit not through Samsung
0 Likes