Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung care plus doesn't recognise my IMEI in the UK

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 09:55 AM)
adejohnson1
Apprentice
Options

I'm unable to register my fold 2 {5g} as it keeps saying that the IMEI entered is not available in this country. The phone was purchased from EE and delivered to an EE store, though. I tried to reach their so called premier team who didn't even know that cover for the fold 2 is limited and must be registered within 30 days of purchase. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Prothew
First Poster
Options
I'm getting the same problem as you! So frustrating......
Justin3
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem. Come on Samsung. This is a premium product and very expensive. Support your customers!!!

0 Likes
Skogtrollet
First Poster
Options

Hi, is there any solution or reasonable answers about this topic at all? I bought a factory new Samsung Z Fold 2 in Norway and I'm trying to take advantage of the 1 year premium service Samsung care+ but I'm getting the message about "The IMEI isn't supported in your country".

Someone know the solution, you contacted Samsung support directly about this?

Best regards

0 Likes
Members_GFekNQP
First Poster
Options

Hi Ade, I have the same issue. I have contacted our local Samsung company customer support. The problem is that as per the Samsung company it should not happen, some distributors sells products with IMEI from different countries that is not the country where the product is purchased. I have just contacted the distributor of my mobile phone to come with resolution. Recommend you to try the same. Fist contact your local Samsung Company for advice 😊 Fingers crossed for all of us facing the same issue. 

Greetings,

Jana from Prague

Jana Zemanova
0 Likes