Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Care+ Insurance

(Topic created on: 15-02-2023 02:23 PM)
Kevlah
Student
Options
Hi guys,
Has anybody tried to claim on the Samsung Care+ Insurance?
I have a Flip 4 smart phone that I dropped. It hit the concrete path and damaged the hinge. The phone now no longer opens fully and you can see the screen flicker.
I put a claim in on 17th December and its still pending and I have had no contact at all.
Whilst I know its been Christmas, I have now been without a working phone for nearly 3 weeks.
Has anybody had the same experience?
Kevin

5 REPLIES 5
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have it on my fold4 after fold3 issues, but some on here mention its a disastrous as TMT Samsung, hence why I did not by it for my sons Flip4.

I'd rather pay Barclays £15 a month for a household tech pack coverage.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
Whilst my phone was not insured it was 8 days old and defective. They send your phone to a 3rd party, probably TMT First whom are to be avoided if possible. I waited 5 weeks and ended up demanding my money back as i had already purchased another phone.
If you want to get what you paid for, then you may need to be strong and keep a log of everything.

Good luck
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Kevlah: I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced a delay with your Samsung Care+ claim. In this instance I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333 with your policy number to hand, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
Members_r89CzUG
First Poster
Options

Same here too l put a claim on my zfold 4 a week ago and till now no communication no collection lm just angry as to why they doing this yet samsung finance is charging me left right and centre .......sad

0 Likes
Kevlah
Student
Options
Hi, just to let you know, I rang Samsung direct and was going to put in a complaint. The adviser asked me if any other damage as he will do a warranty claim. DPD picked up next day and a week later I have a fixed phone,with new screen and battery. The good thing as it was under warranty I did not have to pay the excess.

Hopefully that helps you.
0 Likes