Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung care + call center

(Topic created on: 28-02-2023 04:16 PM)
Diggedy
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know how to speak to them directly?

I've got a broken screen on my Zfold 3 and i had to call Samsung to register the claim. I was told I had to wait for a call back but unfortunately they can't give a time slot. I've now missed 3 calls due to them calling only during work hours and at random times, each time I've been in a meeting. 

The last voice message I had was telling me if I still wished to claim, I had to call them and arrange for them to call, which then locks me into the cycle of having to hope I'm available next time they call. I've called them and now I'm told I'll have to wait for the next call, whenever that may. 

Frustrating to say the least considering how much I've paid for the device and the cover, the least they could do is give you a way to speak to someone even if it's by email. 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Taio
Journeyman
Options

At least they call you back me they give me the run around  mode and they never confirm their info with any emails 

0 Likes
stuart321
Student
Options

Forget the call back. You will be able to send it back, even under warranty to be told its not covered. Although there appears to be a problem with screens. I have just returned my sons for faulty pixels under warranty to be told its impact damage. This appears to be the standard reply. Phone always in the specified phone case bought from Samsung. Customer service is terrible. After spending thousands on Samsung phones last year (2 Z flip) I was told "it doesn't matter how much you spent". Samsung owner for 20 years will not be buying the fold to replace my S21 Ultra. 

0 Likes