Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Boosts impossible to claim.

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 05:37 PM)
SarahB1989
Apprentice
Options

I have been offered a boost from Samsung with my new flip 3 and chose the 600 play points offer. When trying to claim it on my phone it says 'Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later'

Samsung chat said they know there's an issue and advised clearing cache, cookies and refreshing, tried several times, it's still not working. It also says that if you log in on a desktop, you can scan the QR code and do it that way. I've done this and the QR code literally takes me to www.samsung.com. I have no way of claiming this offer that was emailed to me. I've seen that lots of people on the forums are having this problem and are just getting the generic 'allow all cookies, clear cache, refresh, resubmit captcha' advice, from people who are failing to realise that NONE OF THAT WORKS.

I even tried Google play support who have said they can't do anything because it's Samsung offering the promotion. Tech support can't help... so who can?? Why send out emails offering promotions that customers can't claim, and can someone from Samsung finally address this issue that so many users are having?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Darren22
Voyager
Options
It took me almost 2 weeks to claim that but I could claim it I just kept trying so good luck 👍🏻
Monii
Pathfinder
Options
I have same problem and the offer for 600 play point will end on 30th march so would be fair to get it fixed before the time run out
0 Likes
SarahB1989
Apprentice
Options
Samsung tech told me to contact the promotions team and gave me their email, Google play told me to contact Samsung as its them that offer the promotion not Google play directly, the Samsung promotions team have literally just emailed me back to say that I should contact tech support or Google Play as "our team doesn't deal with this promotion" so basically none of them have a clue. Customer service is absolutely shocking, never realised Samsung were this useless, wish I'd gone with a Pixel. Hope I don't have any further issues as I don't have high hopes of them being resolved.
0 Likes
KelseysUncle
Journeyman
Options
Had to change my browser from chrome to Samsung Internet in order to redeem my boost choice
SarahB1989
Apprentice
Options
Well the link doesn't even work now so I can't even carry on trying it. But I'd tried the alternative browser etc. Total joke
0 Likes
Members_vQPICbg
First Poster
Options

Yes this is the worst promotional page ever! I have registered new S22 used boost app, signed in, entered IMEI only to get a Sorry we can't sign you up to this offer with this device. Samsung is an absolute joke!

Jeffers71
First Poster
Options
I recently bought the new z flip phone, as the ear buds where meant to be free as part of the deal, I have rang Vodafone twice. They have sent me the link & am having exactly the same problem as I have read in these comments, it's not just a joke, it's disgraceful, it's frankly a con, an fuming!!
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Jeffers71. I am sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems claiming your free Buds after ordering the Z Flip4. The Buds should be very easy to claim.

Please can you let me know which promotional page you have visited and which specific issues you have encountered?

0 Likes
LauraA275
First Poster
Options
This worked me, thank you so much been trying for weeks
0 Likes