Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish delivered

(Topic created on: 05-11-2021 07:36 AM)
Jimmypayne
First Poster
Options

I had a z fold 3 delivered on 13th Oct on opening the box 5here was part of an old phone in it ,the delivery was direct from Samsung. I returned 5o samsung immediately with pictures that was 3 weeks ago . I contact them every other day and get all sorts of excuses why I haven't got my new phone ,over 3 weeks now  .No one from Samsung as contacted me and I'm  finding it impossible  to find someone who can help me 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried calling Samsung to get an update.

You can also email them on support@samsunguk.zendesk.com assuming you purchased from Samsung UK.

I wish you all the best with this situation @Jimmypayne 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Jimmypayne
First Poster
Options
Thank you for the email address I sent enother email and got 5he same auto reply hopefully I will get a follow-up?. Thank you I will keep you informed.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're very welcome @Jimmypayne 

Yes that email is set up to send you an automated reply acknowledging Samsung have received your email and it's content.

They may take a few days to reply.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
This is really bad. They know that they can track the IMEI numbers on their handsets and brick them so they know that you have not received it and used it.
If you have not had any luck then I would contact your bank or your card provider with all the details and put a claim in. Keep all the emails you have sent as proof that you have been trying to contact then etc...
Beat of luck!
0 Likes
Jimmypayne
First Poster
Options
I speak to samsung every other day and they keep apologising and tell me my refund will be with in the next 48 hrs not only they haven't sent me my refund they have taken another £300 from my account because I haven't sent my phone as part exchange for the phone I never got.pure incompetence.
0 Likes
chippie
Pathfinder
Options
That is why I think you should should speak to your bank or credit card provider. Give them all the details. They should act on your behalf with your best interest in mind and revert the payments to Samsung .
0 Likes
Jimmypayne
First Poster
Options
Samsung promised to refund £699 but instead took £300 because I didn't send them my part exchange.I have now put it in the hands of pay pal to get my refund.
0 Likes