Go to solution Solved

(Resolved) Activate your Galaxy Fold4 & claim your Care+ policy

(Topic created on: 07-09-2022 12:36 PM)
alal
Pathfinder
Options

(Update below)

Hi all,

how do I claim my Care+ policy? There are no instructions to follow. I am really confused.

Product page states "4. Activate your Galaxy Fold4 & claim your Care+ policy before 30/9/22. UK residents 18+ only. Policies are underwritten by Assurant General Insurance Limited. Terms & Conditions and policy excess apply. For more info please visit www.samsung.com/samsung-care-plus/"

Above site forwards you to the main Samsung UK website.

Thanks in advance.

--------

Update:

Found it. This is the Site: https://sales.samsungcareplus.assurant.co.uk/dashboard

Click the Buy Now, select your phone and your coverage. In Coverage Plans select "Samsung Care+" and when you click Continue, it will say £0 for a 1 year coverage. You can pay extra to include Theft protection too.

Shame Fold 4 is not covered by the "Boost" plan.

6 REPLIES 6
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Claimed this for my Flip 4, never knew I could claim it for £0.00.

Just aswell I saw your post.
0 Likes
alal
Pathfinder
Options

You should have seen £0 for 1 year when you selected your device. Unless you selected Theft Protection?

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes it was £0.00 for a year, I'm not to bothered about the theft side of things so never selected that option.
0 Likes
Solution
alal
Pathfinder
Options
Got it. That one is extra. £135 for 2 years and it includes accident and theft.
Abster41
First Poster
Options
Thank you for this i was about to buy it!

Mine comes up £0 for one year accident only or £135 for the two years with theft. TBH the free one is normally £189 per year so for £135 you're getting two years cover plus the theft element.

Just checking our home insurance to see if its worth getting the two years. Three quoted me £14.99 a month. Their excess for the screen is only £25 as opposed to samsungs £115 excess though.
alal
Pathfinder
Options
Hope never to use mine. Its just nice to have piece of mind.. :smiling-face:
0 Likes