Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair timelines?

(Topic created on: 20-09-2022 02:19 PM)
Members_kct3Db7
Apprentice
Options

Just wondering if anyone here has had a device back from TMT or Samsung repair recently.
I booked my Z flip 3 in back at the end of August and the last communication I had was to let me know they've received it on Sept 3rd.
If I use the track my repair bot all I get is:

"Your repair request has been accepted by our repair partner and an engineer will be commencing work soon."

Which hasn't changed since the 3rd. well clearly they have a very different definition of "soon" from the rest of the world.
Phoning TMT isn't any better as they can't tell me what their queues are like.
Anyone know what the current wait times are?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

13.09 Request
14.09 DPD Pick up
15.09 Samsung Received
19.09 Your repair request has been accepted by our repair partner and an engineer will be commencing work soon.
20.09 Ordered and waiting parts for your repair.

22.09 An engineer has been assigned to work on your repair.

Samsung support promised me within 10 working days...

*updated 22.09

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
My Z Fold3 went In TMT pickedup 26/08 won't get it back for 6weeks
sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
Shocking service have asked for it back this week unrepaierd. Fault was plastic screen protector.
Members_kct3Db7
Apprentice
Options

Thanks all!
Mine was only the screen protector too.
No timeline given! 

0 Likes
sensotronic
Journeyman
Options
Confirmed TMT sending back let's see what condition it's in. It's not been repaired or touched by technical person.
0 Likes
Members_kct3Db7
Apprentice
Options

Checked the live chat and mine has been repaired as of 10am today. It will be shipped back to me "shortly". So I might have it back by the weekend.

BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

13.09 Request
14.09 DPD Pick up
15.09 Samsung Received
19.09 Your repair request has been accepted by our repair partner and an engineer will be commencing work soon.
20.09 Ordered and waiting parts for your repair.

22.09 An engineer has been assigned to work on your repair.

24.09 We're all done! Your device is ready to be sent back to you.

27.09 Arrived

14 days including weekends. Great job. They glued a shipping film (stickers) on all sides, the phone is like from a store. Thank you.

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes