Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejected promotion claim for z fold4

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 08:02 PM)
BarcaHombre
Journeyman
Options
I pre-ordered the z fold 4 from Samsung online on 12 Aug. Received it last week. Then put in a claim for the starter kit, claim was accepted, Received email saying item shipped. No delivery. Then today checked claim online, now say claim was unsuccessful as I did not purchase the phone between 10 Aug and 31 Dec. Why does this only happen with Samsung?  
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@BarcaHombre: I'm sorry to hear that you have run into this issue with your pre-order gift. In order to get the support you need, please reach out to the Promotions Team at 2022-note-pack@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 0330 054 5436 in the United Kingdom and +353 1800 851 283 in the Republic of Ireland, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

BarcaHombre
Journeyman
Options
That's the problem, whenever anything goes wrong and you have to contact the promotions team or any samsung support its a nightmare, they make you jump through hoops to get help. I will try them but I have to find the time as it never quick or easy dealing with them
BarcaHombre
Journeyman
Options
I called the promotions team and as expected they couldn't explain why my claim was rejected, I am eligible. You would think they would process my claim there and then no was instructed to make a new claim and start again. Typical Samsung, I predicted they wouldn't be helpful and I was right. If anything goes wrong with your device or their process Samsung do all they can to delay and be obstructive so be warned everyone. Just hope you never have to get help from Samsung!
BarcaHombre
Journeyman
Options
Yes Samsung true to form, they mess up and I have to start a new claim. Why am I not surprised.