Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Reference number for claim

(Topic created on: 03-09-2022 08:54 AM)
Mrlargeit
Apprentice
Options

I want to claim the free buds, but what is the Purchase reference number?

Is it the order number? If so why use different terms for claims as the watch 5 offer for buds asks for order number.

5 REPLIES 5
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
It should be in your confirmation email, possibly same as order number, in the UK, I received as order number
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Use the order number. Its the same thing.
It's a third party company that runs the promotion. So they obviously use a different terminology
Just make sure you carefully read it all and double check your information you put in
0 Likes
Mrlargeit
Apprentice
Options

Thanks indeed I just used the order number and got all claims already approved.

Just seems strange they use order number for some and not others. Makes no sense!

0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
The order number and invoice number are the same. You see the order number in the confirmation screen after you have ordered and you will also get email confirmation of order. Then when item has been delivered you will get an email with an invoice as a PDF. The nunver is prefixed with the country code. e.g. UK
0 Likes
Mrlargeit
Apprentice
Options

@Cliffg wrote:
The order number and invoice number are the same. You see the order number in the confirmation screen after you have ordered and you will also get email confirmation of order. Then when item has been delivered you will get an email with an invoice as a PDF. The nunver is prefixed with the country code. e.g. UK

It was the fact that it says Purchase Ref Number that doesn't make any sense. No documents say that so why not ask for what they actually need like order or invoice number.

Anyway I just gave order number, as I never received an invoice number despite getting the delivery nothing else came

0 Likes