Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Pulling my hair out trying to redeem Disney +

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 06:31 PM)
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options

Hi, Received my new Z Fold4. Trying to redeem the 12month Disney Plus offer and I'm going round in circles. Can anyone help please.

On the phone I click on Boost and then Redeem Disney offer. It gives me a QR code which of course I cant use when I'm on the phone. however the second step says enter your details and sign into Samsung account. then the third step it says go to Disney web site and sign in with your account email that you use with Samsung.

Then I go through the registration process and Disney asks for my credit card details and auto ticks the £7.99 per month button and then asks me to proceed.

At this stage I'm frightened it just takes the payment as there is not code or any suggestion that I am using Samsung promotion.

Can anyone help please. Cheers 

0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
pjmcg61
First Poster
Options
Ive just registered using my Samsung account and I have been charged first months payment 🙃 this cant be right
0 Likes
Members_75cj3Tt
First Poster
Options

Hi I seem to be having problems I can't even get the code and it's driving me mad

0 Likes
vikkic
First Poster
Options

Same, keeps telling me I am not eligible despite it clearly stating in the promo that the device I just bought IS eligible. It's driving me nuts.

0 Likes
burstfadehc
First Poster
Options

If you were charged £1 while trying to redeem Disney+ and are unsure if others experienced the same issue, consider checking online forums or contacting Disney+ support. They can provide information on any known issues or assist you in resolving the charge concern.

BFHC
0 Likes