Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion - Who else like me feels as a commercial victim to Samsung?!!

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 12:46 PM)
Members_6WCrrzz
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20210930-193147_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210930-193129_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210930-193214_Chrome.jpg

Who else like me feels as a commercial victim to Samsung?!! You buy the new Samsung Z flip 3 as soon as it releases and what you get as a promotion?!!! Nothing!! 

I bought the Galaxy Z fold3 the 2nd of September and the promotion was to try it for 60 days and you can return it if you want to.

But If I had ordered it before just one week I would have gotten 289€ promotion and if I order it now I will get galaxy buds 2.

So according to this rules promotion I can return the one that I bought and reorder it again to be able to receive galaxy buds 2??

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately there is always going to be some that miss out on various promotions @Members_6WCrrzz 

There is recent threads in regards to people who missed out on the free Samsung Watch 4 when ordering a Samsung Z Flip3.

I've missed out personally on promotions before by 1 day.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Medicinman004
Journeyman
Options

I would return the phone and buy again to get the promotion stuff. A hassle but what do you do. Also I would not accept lame justifications.

0 Likes
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options

What really gets me is that Samsung keep promoting it and yet they obviously cannot full fill the preorder. Samsung took the money straightaway once you place the order but they are in no hurry to send you the phone.  

0 Likes