Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Pre-ordered a Flip 4, didn't receive confirmation

(Topic created on: 15-08-2022 08:58 AM)
Kooks
First Poster
Options

I was on the phone with a Samsung executive to get details about the Z flip 4 (something I was so excited about!) in the UK, and upon finalising the order over the phone, I was sent a payment link from them to confirm the pre-booking. However, I only have a reference number associated with the transaction now. I have received no confirmation, or order number on my e-mail id but the money has been deducted from my account. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Bex2980
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I pre-ordered on the 11th and only got confirmation email today (15th). I'm in the UK.

Hope that helps 😀

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Be very careful, I am paranoid with online transactions so, if I were you, I wouldn't have trusted that person on the other side of the phone to send some private "links", why couldn't person direct you to the Samsung general website???

In fact, I have created a separate Bank account, ONLY FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS, so I top it up as necessary, and so happily use that card, because anytime I can delete/stop transactions,

Don't ever trust even the God when it comes to money 😊😊.. Just follow your brain.

The moment I paid for Watch 5 Pro, within seconds I received the confirmation, I called CS as a back up call... They confirmed it too, I went to my online Samsung account and checked it.. As 3rd Back up.. It's there too.. I am happy now 👋👋

All the best
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Just a further note, I checked with my Bank account, despite my original order was on 10th, Samsung hasn't even taken my money yet, however in the account, bank has put aside under Samsung, - £xxxx. The amount

Tc
0 Likes
Solution
Bex2980
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I pre-ordered on the 11th and only got confirmation email today (15th). I'm in the UK.

Hope that helps 😀

0 Likes
Maggs01
Pioneer
Options
I preordained on 11th and received confirmation in 30 seconds I'm in UK too
0 Likes