Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order the Galaxy Z Fold3 and get Samsung Care+ for 1 year for free and a starter kit as a gift from Samsung!

(Topic created on: 21-08-2021 08:07 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

SachikoT_0-1628783776483.png

To celebrate the announcement of the Galaxy Z Fold3 at Galaxy Unpacked on the 11th August 2021, we’re offering pre-order customers Samsung Care+ for 1 year for free worth £109 (or our equivalent offer for Ireland) and a Samsung starter kit worth £79.99 as a gift from us.

And with our enhanced trade-in offer on samsung.com, you can save up to £600 by sending us your current device and buying from samsung.com.

You’ll need to pre-order your Samsung Galaxy  Z Fold3 from a participating retailer between 11th August 2021 and 27th August 2021 to be eligible to claim these from us.

How do I claim the Samsung starter kit for my pre-ordered Galaxy Z Fold3?  

When buying from the Samsung UK Online Shop all you need to do is add it to your basket!

When buying from other participating retailers (including the Samsung Ireland Online Shop), all you need to do is go through a simple claims process at https://samsungpromotions.claims/starterkit

How do I claim 1 year’s Samsung Care+ for free from Samsung on my pre-ordered Galaxy Z Fold3?

To protect your pre-ordered Galaxy Fold3 from life’s surprises, register within 30 days of purchase through the Samsung Members app on your new Galaxy Z Fold3. Or you can head to https://www.samsungcareplus.com to claim this from us!

If you’re a customer from Ireland, if you pre-order your Galaxy Z Fold3, your device will be automatically added as a part of your warranty to offer cover for the first year of ownership.

What is in the Samsung starter kit?

Get protection, get creative and get a power block from Samsung to get kick-started with your Galaxy Fold 3. In your starter kit, you’ll receive:

• Galaxy Fold 3 Flip case
  • S Pen
  • 25W Travel adapter

Learn more about in our Samsung Starter kit discussion in the Community.

What is Samsung Care+? (UK customers)

The Galaxy Z Fold3 uses Gorilla Glass Victus, the toughest Gorilla glass yet showing even more protection in drop and scratch performance. However, we all know you just can’t stop accidents happening. But you can be worry free with protection from Samsung Care+, so we’re offering pre-order customers 1 year’s Samsung Care+ cover.

Your 1 year Samsung Care+ is worth £109 and will mean you can rest assured that if you should need a repair from one of our experts will be a £115 excess only.

Learn more about Samsung Care+ in this Community article or on samsung.com.

What is offered in Ireland instead of Samsung Care+?

As Samsung Care+ is not offered in Ireland yet, we have created a special offer for customers who pre-order the Galaxy Z Fold 3.

While the Gorilla Glass Victus will protect you from the day-to-day, this cover offered by us will mean that in the event of an accident, a screen repair will be €130 only.

6 REPLIES 6
Bri79
Explorer
Options

If only the samsung site let you add the care+ without an error!

Goldilocks_cm
First Poster
Options
Samsung site isn't letting me preorder at all. Just get an error at payment telling me to try again 😢
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@Bri79 and @Goldilocks_cm, were you able to place your orders? You still have time to get your pre-order in with us and take advantage of these offers! 

Are you into the Z Fold3 or Z Flip3?

0 Likes
stuartfrew
Explorer
Options
Got my fold 3 yesterday and does not let me register for this very frustrating
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Is there a fix for this yet? I could add it to the basket when i pre ordered it kept saying there was an error. And when I try to !annually register it it says not available in my could when I try with my serial number or IMEI number. Very frustrating
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Same
0 Likes