Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order the Galaxy Z Flip3 and get Samsung Care+ for 1 year for free as a gift from Samsung!

(Topic created on: 04-09-2021 12:07 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Flip3.PNG

To celebrate the announcement of the Galaxy Z Flip3 at Galaxy Unpacked on the 11th August 2021, we’re offering pre-order customers Samsung Care+ for 1 year for free worth £99 in the UK or our equivalent offer for customers in Ireland. 

And with our enhanced trade-in offer on samsung.com, you can save up to £550 by sending us your current device through our trade-in and buying from samsung.com where you can get exclusive colours!.

You’ll need to pre-order your Samsung Galaxy  Z Fold3 from a participating retailer between 11th August 2021 and 27th August 2021 to be eligible to claim this offer from us.

How do I claim 1 year’s Samsung Care+ for free from Samsung on my pre-ordered Galaxy Z Flip3?

To protect your pre-ordered Galaxy Flip3 from life’s surprises, register within 30 days of purchase through the Samsung Members app on your new Galaxy Z Flip3. Or you can head to https://www.samsungcareplus.com to claim this from us!

If you’re a customer from Ireland, if you pre-order your Galaxy Z Flip3, your device will be automatically added as a part of your warranty to offer cover for the first year of ownership.

What is Samsung Care+? (UK customers)

The Galaxy Z Flip3 uses Gorilla Glass Victus and Gorilla Glass DX which offers more protection to your new device with improved drop and scratch performance. However, we all know you just can’t stop accidents from happening. But you can be worry-free with protection from Samsung Care+, so we’re offering pre-order customers 1 year’s Samsung Care+ cover.

Your  1 year Samsung Care+ is worth £99 and will mean you can rest assured that if you should need a repair from one of our experts will be a £99 excess only.

Learn more about Samsung Care+ in this Community article or on samsung.com.

What is offered in Ireland instead of Samsung Care+?

As Samsung Care+ is not offered in Ireland yet, we have created a special offer for customers who pre-order the Galaxy Z Flip3.

While the Z Flip3's durable build will protect you from the day-to-day, this cover offered by us will mean that in the event of an accident, a screen repair will be €109 only.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung provide poor quality S21 Ultra devices then want people to spend up to £1800 on a Fold 3?

Then Samsung offer a years free Care+? Complete waste of time, Samsung do not care about you at all once you've parted with your cash.

Thinking of buying Samsung Mobile?

THINK VERY CAREFULLY.
THINK WISELY.
111qqq222
Student
Options
Yes
0 Likes
ClaireEM
Journeyman
Options

I placed my order on the 13th August to get precisely this deal. Was cancelled by Samsung on the 31st. So that's lovely isn't it?

Annieh
First Poster
Options
Advice is don't. 6mths and the fold is bubbling and cracking. Get another model and not flip 3 or 4
0 Likes