Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel line on ZFlip3

(Topic created on: 31-03-2022 03:34 PM)
Members_OFsdkmP
First Poster
Options

Hi. I noticed a line on my screen . It's a vertical one who change aspect from green to pink.

Is it the film protector or the screen?

How can I get an estimation of the damage? 

It never fells, and for a flagship phone it s my first time. 

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Sean03
Pathfinder
Options
Sounds like dead pixels in the screen. Though sometimes it is down to software fault rather than the screen hardware itself, but most of the time it's the hardware.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thus has happened on one if my previous phone's which turned out to be a failed connecter between the phobe and screen @Members_OFsdkmP 

I approached a Samsung Service Centre who assessed the phone and determined it wasn't accidentally damaged and replaced the display for me.

I'd suggest you try the same route.

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_OFsdkmP: To check for a potential hardware issue, please dial *#0*# into your telephone keypad, and select Red, Green and Blue from the series of grey tiles. If the line is present in any of these tests, and if you are based in the UK or Ireland, then please reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, and and advisor will be able to arrange an engineers inspection for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

If it is deemed to be a hardware issue, then the repair can be carried out free of charge under our standard 24 month warranty. If physical or liquid damage is identified during the inspection, which is not covered, then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. Don't worry though, as any costs will be provided to you prior to the repair going ahead, allowing you the chance to opt in or out of the service. 

0 Likes
Sanjay07kumar
Journeyman
Options

I am getting green line in the middle. If your phone had scratches or damage on day to day basis, then warranty can't be claimed. Such a poor quality phone with poor service. We should have bought smasung mobile

0 Likes