Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone returned with more faults

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 04:31 PM)
Marshal2022
Student
Options

Samsung repair centre is a mess. I gave my phone to them to repair and they gave it back with more faults. I took it to their other repair centre and they said I tampared with the phone. Most employees are clueless. They designed a phone that folds but within 10 months the line in the middle turns into a crack. This is why Apple is better than you. How can your employee put themself on mute because I asked to talk to their manager. He was just waiting until I hang up for 20mins. Samsung is an absolute joke of a company. 

4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
The same reason why apple don't make phones that fold cos they Crack! Any fool can tell you that. Stay clear from them
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I've had my flip3 well over a year and it's still like new.
Don't know if I've been lucky or what 🤷.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

What issues are you facing with your phone @Marshal2022  ?

In what way did the other Samsung Repair Centre say you had tampered with the phone ?

Personally I would have approached the original Samsung Repair Centre for support as it was that house that effected the repairs to which your now stating the phone has subsequent issues.

I've had the Samsung Fold³ since Launch date with the only issue was that the factory fitted screen protector delaminated and I now use the phone without a screen protector.

The screen hasn't cracked to date after folding and unfolding it hundreds of times.

However I appreciate some units will invariably fail as not all phone's will be fault free.

It's not uncommon to be put on hold via call centres while your reported issues are being discussed or your being put through to the next available senior agent. I personally wouldn't read to much into being put on hold.

That said I appreciate Samsung Support via their Call centres can be a little disjointed and cumbersome.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@keith30 

As typically ever with Apple they hold back while other companies push the boundaries of tech and different builds and then dip their toe into that sector and call it innovation. 🙄 

Apple are looking at folding options / patents etc.

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/iphone-flip-everything-we-know-about-apples-foldable-phone-plans 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes