Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition to find how many flip and fold devices suffered flaws

(Topic created on: 11-11-2022 01:41 AM)
SID59
Pioneer
Options

Can we start a petition where flip and fold users who suffered the problem signs? 

11 REPLIES 11
Arkadiusz33
Explorer
Options

I have lots of problems with my Zfold 3 (random reboots, freezing, services stop working) and samsung service is doing everything they can to avoid reading my emails and aknowledge photos/videos I sent them. This is 3rd time my phone is serviced previous 2 times was returned with no fault found.

I'm in the process of reporting samsung to trading standards.

0 Likes
SID59
Pioneer
Options

I was neglected for issue with flip 3 despite having active warranty. So planning to go to civil court in India. Can we start a petition to understand how many are totally affected? 

Juicygesbab
Navigator
Options
I would sign it. But my issue is not really that my phone is broken, it is the customer care & the warranty i have the real issue with
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would sign it for my Fold3
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
SID59
Pioneer
Options

OK thanks 

0 Likes
SID59
Pioneer
Options

OK done

0 Likes
SID59
Pioneer
Options

Please sign the below petition and share it :

https://chng.it/NqHBScVtKC

0 Likes
SID59
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
SID59
Pioneer
Options

https://chng.it/NqHBScVtKC

We are facing issue with the display in our flip and fold devices . So I have started a petition to understand the depth of this issue. Please sign the above petition if you have faced any issue with flip/fold.