Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered flip 3

(Topic created on: 20-10-2021 10:32 PM)
Rxx69
First Poster
Options

I ordered flip3 on 26th sept when ordering said il get it in 7days now its been 16days still no info on order also when I called up Samsung they cudnt give me date o tell me nothing.so unhappy with Samsung I've always been a loyal customer I buy every phone and watch they get out.i really wanted the flip3.i don't understand how they don't have n e flip 3 at Samsung but little shops n oda retail have.i expect some one from samsung to look into my  Order.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Rxx69 

If you look on your regions Samsung Online Shop for the exact model of Flip 3 does it show as ' In Stock ' ?

Stock delays can happen especially with flagship models that haven't been released too long ago.

Samsung should be keeping you in the loop as your order status progresses.

Couldn't you take the option to cancel your online order and instead purchase from one of the retail stores you've seen have stock ?

The Team here on the Samsung Community Forum do not have access to peoples orders so you would need to instead contact the Samsung Shop Team direct which is typically by telephone or email.

I hope you recieve your new phone asap.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
LinaBagel
First Poster
Options
Have you received it yet? I ordered mine the same date as you but still haven't got it yet
0 Likes