Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck on 'processing'… delivery date missed

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 09:55 PM)
Ns5x
Apprentice
Options

I ordered a Fold4 yesterday morning and chose for it to be delivered today by 10.30am which cost 3.99. I've taken the day off work to receive the package but it hasn't even shipped yet, in fact I haven't received any emails about the order except the Samsung Finance agreement. The order tracker just says Processing but my cards been charged. Is there any chance it will be delivered today still??

11 REPLIES 11
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
If you have had any email or msg from DPD then usually yes, if not then highly unlikely
0 Likes
Ns5x
Apprentice
Options
I contacted them and was told the order is awaiting manual verification which can take days... Not that anybody thought to tell me this 😒 I've missed a days pay and all they can say is 'sorry'. Never ordering from these clowns again.
0 Likes
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
My order has been stuck on processing since the 11th, welcome to the club
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I ordered on 12th, GW5 Pro Lte, however at the time, it did clearly indicated Delivery FROM 26th of August

My biggest worry is the word FROM, so, technically and legally Samsung can take even 300 years to deliver.. Because it doesn't say Delivery ON.

At the moment it says PROCESSING, so I will wait till 26th and after that cancel the S**** if it is not with me
0 Likes
(1)
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
You want to know something funny? I ordered the wife a GW5 BT yesterday evening, and its now preparing dispatch. My GW5 Pro is still processing!
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Maaan.. This is sooooo unbelievable.. Samsung thinking upside down.. Or they thought.. Ladies first 🙆🏿🙆🏿🤣.. Tc 👋 guys
0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

The wife….

0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Honestly never going to order from Samsung direct again. At least if this happened with Amazon you could just cancel easily a go elsewhere. I'm not even allowed to cancel apparently cause they're moronic bespoke watch service has already sent me the watch strap separately to the watch !!? Most rediculous thing ever.
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
My fold 4 has been stuck on preparing to dispatch since the middle of last week
0 Likes