24 REPLIES 24
Mikey331
Journeyman
Options
Me either
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I've been a Samsung member for well over a month don't know if that has anything to do with it? It may show up later for you I hope.
0 Likes
XdaDoobiedroid
Explorer
Options
Is it unlocked via network provider or direct from Samsung seems network provided ones not getting invite
robd1
Voyager
Options
Only available to unlocked phones, if yours is via a network provider it will probably not be available yet.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I was under the impression most phones are now unlocked but I did purchase this fold 4 from Samsung directly.
0 Likes
XdaDoobiedroid
Explorer
Options
Correct they generally are unlocked from network but carry carrier firmware I'm unlocked bought from Vodafone and I'm not getting the invite 🤨
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I'm using Vodafone and using the esim
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
The Beta update has hit S22+'s. Will see what it's brought but to be fair I've not had any issues of note during the whole beta experience. Been pretty stable since the get go.
0 Likes
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @Anonymous User, a purchase from Samsung direct will be available for Beta programme normally. I used to be with Vodafone and Betas were never available and thus I moved to Samsung directly for my last 2 phones. Fold 4 Beta has only become available today, so I don't think it is full yet.
Dimlevi
Pioneer
Options
I'm also at Vodafone
0 Likes