Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd thing

(Topic created on: 14-06-2024 01:30 PM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
I download the latest June 1st security patch today. And then good guardians which I have operated many a time mentioned slow down after downloading. So I clicked on galaxy app booster to scan etc and as I looked to see the progress I noticed an odd thing..as the itemised list progressed to complete Galaxy Stores was misspelt Galaxy Stories.

Now I am assuming this is just a misspell by whoever designed this program.

But, question..is good gaurdians a worthwhile app or a rubbish app..I'd Galaxy app booster either or?

Thank u in advance
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Masser  I have found the Galaxy Apps Booster /Good Guardians suite to be effective.  Did you clear the cache partition after the update?  A number do find that it improves performance.   some information in this article from little while ago https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/wipe-cache-partition-repair-apps-amp-galaxy... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Masser
Voyager
Options
Thwnk you very much. I dis indeed clear the cache partition and I've saved this helpful link with instructions how to.
Masser
Voyager
Options
Apologies for typos
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Personally I haven't found the need to use that app @Masser , however I appreciate some do find it useful and informative.

Yes it could be a typo. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Masser
Voyager
Options
Hi BandOfBrothers.
The only time I use it is when an upgrade is downloaded and installed. Once done then a message will appear saying something like the phone going slowing to the booster which I do and run it. I honestly do not know if the booster does quicken the phone up. Do u think good guardians takes up a lot of usage data
0 Likes