What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Objection and Complaint Regarding the Policy of Samsung Agent in Saudi Arabia

(Topic created on: 21-05-2023 12:22 PM)
Options

I would like to express my deep dissatisfaction and objection to the service I received from the authorized agent of Samsung in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,

regarding the repair of my Galaxy Fold 3 mobile device within warranty I presented my device to the agent on 01/05/2023 to repair a manufacturing defect in the internal screen of the device (a picture of the damage is attached). However, the agent removed the device from the warranty due to a scratch on one of the ends of the device, which was not mentioned in the devices receipt form that I signed. . However, the agent returned the device after a period of time, explaining that they could not repair it based on the company's policy, due to the presence of shocks on the device, which led to damage to the screen (and this is incorrect). I think this response is unacceptable and unfair. I bought this device with a lot of money, I am a loyal Samsung customer for a long time and a fanatic of all Samsung devices. In addition, the screen defect is not due to misuse by me, it is a manufacturing defect that should be covered by the product warranty. Accordingly, please kindly take whatever you see fit to repair the device on warranty and coordinate with the agent to accept the device Note that I refused to receive the device and the device is still with the agent You have many thanks and appreciation from us

Samsung Warranty Issue_00004.jpgSamsung Warranty Issue_00005.jpgSamsung Warranty Issue_00006.jpgSamsung Warranty Issue_00007.jpg

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Mohammed Alabdali: Please be aware that I have edited your post to remove some images, such as the Service Order receipt, as they contained personal data, including your transaction number and serial number.

I am sorry to hear that the outcome of your recent inspection wasn't what you were hoping for. As you are through to the EU Community forums, it won't be possible for me to escalate your query from this position. If you are unhappy with the service you have received then please reach out to Samsung Support in Saudi Arabia, where an advisor will be able to assist you further. 

https://www.samsung.com/sa_en/info/contactus/

Options

If I have a complaint against Samsung Support in Saudi Arabia, where can I go to do that?

0 Likes
CarlB
Explorer
Options
Samsung KSA 8002474357 24 hours all day all
week. Outside Saudi +966112617418.
0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi Samsung at it's very best the same happens here in the UK as well their customer support is appalling and any repair you get done is Guaranteed for 3 Months here in the UK as well thanks
0 Likes
Pedro Kondua
First Poster
Options

@Midge123  I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Samsung's customer support and repair services in the UK. It's frustrating when we don't receive the level of service we expect. Have you tried reaching out to Samsung again to see if they can help resolve any issues you're experiencing

0 Likes