Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification swipe down

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 09:24 AM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
A small handy feature is being able to swipe down on the finger print sensor to access your notifications and quick toggles settings. 
Going into settings, tap on advanced features. 

Toggle on the highlighted Finger Sensor Gestures. 
Just a handy thing if you are using one handed to quickly see your notifications 

8 REPLIES 8
AntS
Options
KaiChow
Student
Options
I own a z fold 5 (uk/European verson) and i don't have this feature. My software is up to date so is this a future release or is it region specific?
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Currently this feature is not available on the new devices for some reason
If enough people providing feedback through the feedback section on the Members App. Then it maybe reinstated
Brit_bii
First Poster
Options

I have a US version of the flip 5 and don't have this feature when I had it on my flip 3. Seems the 5s don't have this and that sucks. 😕

0 Likes
marc858
First Poster
Options

Why does the Fold 5 not have this? It was such a convenient feature on my Fold 3. Please bring it back.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm not sure why it's been removed.
If you go into the support section on the Samsung Members App and leave feedback in there for developers to see
The more that do, hopefully they will listen and bring this small gesture back
0 Likes
VOMITGYAL
First Poster
Options

doing this rn! went from a flip 4 to a 5 and im SO disappointed that this feature is gone! it was so handy to use💔

0 Likes
Mre16
First Poster
Options

Brand new to this forum,  how do i find this support report? I spent over an hour looking for what i did wrong to only find out my favorite feature is gone 😞

0 Likes