Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Help

(Topic created on: 16-12-2023 05:20 PM)
greenclaws
First Poster
Options
My z flip 5 is not sending my most recent message to my phone, I just keep getting the first unread message sent each time I get a new one?! Any suggestions? this has just started and I've not changed anything! Thanks 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@greenclaws: Are you referring to text message notifications? If so, are the messages from the same contact, or different ones? If you swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then tap the drop down arrow to the right of the most recent notification, does this expand to show any additional messages? To troubleshoot the issue, try opening the Messages app next time you receive a notification (so the icon badge is removed), and check to see if the issue persists. 

0 Likes
greenclaws
First Poster
Options
Thanks, its more whatsapp and messenger. And it's messages from the same person,or group chat.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@greenclaws: Next time the issue occurs, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then tap on the drop down arrow to the right of the notification, to see if other unread messages from the same contact are visible here.

0 Likes