Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No return postage bag

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 06:10 PM)
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options

Hi just received my new Z Fold 4 but the box did not contain the return postage bag. The label was there but not the bag. Did anyone else have the same issue.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
AndrewL
Options

@GuzziBoy: It's great to hear that you have received your new Galaxy Fold4. How are you finding it so far? If you purchased the phone as part of the Trade In Programme, then the packaging required to return your existing device can sometimes be sent out separately, usually within a couple of days. As you have received the item early, this may delay the process, therefore I recommend reaching out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You don't normally get a postage bag anymore
I haven't on my last few phones now
I just put the phone in its original box and put that in the packaging box the new phone came in
0 Likes
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
They don't normally have a bag now, mine hasn't either
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Last year when my fold 3 arrived, my return packaging came a couple of days later.
hughsie27
Navigator
Options
You will get the return/trade in bag sent separately.
0 Likes
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

I'm still waiting, tomorrow I'll call Support. They didn't send me my return package at all

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
I received my return package today Wed 24th. Applied last Friday. So all good and returned my old phone with special delivery. £7.50
BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options
Applied for return package? How?
| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
I called customer services and said the return package didn't come with phone.
0 Likes